Let us support Research !
To help medical progress and to improve the life quality of people with Cerebral Palsy and their families, La Fondation Motrice needs support and solidarity from everybody.
A favorable legislative environment
Having been approved and endorsed by the Government, La Fondation Motrice is entitled to receive private funds under very favourable conditions for the donors, tax wise :
- Individuals (article 200, Tax Code): if you pay income tax, you are, as a donor, eligible for a tax credit, up to a maximum of 20% of taxable income, for 66% of the value of your donation. Beyond 20%, excess amounts may be reported and credited against the tax due on a carry-forward basis for the subsequent 5 years.
- Companies (article 238 bis, Tax Code): you are, as sponsors, eligible for a tax credit on your corporation tax (impôt sur les sociétés), up to a maximum of 0.5% of annual turnover (VAT non included) , for 60% of the value of your donations. Beyond 0.5% or in case of deficit, amounts may be reported and credited against the tax due on a carry-forward basis for the subsequent 5 years, up to a maximum of à 0,5% of the value of your donation.
You may help the foundation with complete confidence, as a partner of the Government
- The foundation was created in partnership with the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research ;
- The French Government has added 500,000 euros to the founders’ initial endowment ;
- Truthful financial statements are guaranteed via the presence of three representatives of the Ministries of State, Health and Research on the Board of Administration.